So I was speaking to a guy today who pointed out something to me, that I always start things and never finish and I am literally all over the place, I want one thing today and another tomorrow (err excuse me ???? ) of course I went off on a rant to him, about I had simply not found my calling in life blah blah.
However now I have calmed down, sitting back and actually thinking about, it is definitely kind of true ..... I mean have two degrees in completely opposite disciplines, I have not held down permanent employment (well I just thought that those jobs are mediocre and not worthy of my time. * shrugs*). In the last month I have contemplated travelling to Canada, The Philippines, Mexico, Milan , Los Angeles, Dubai and Malaysia. I have been trying to lose 10kg for the last three months, and my diet was supposed to start on the 19th January.... its now 1st April 2012.
So thinking about it, I clearly have a problem, with committing to things ( although I am in a committed relationship with my 18 Inch Brazilian). I am the only one who feels like this ? am I having a mid twenties crisis... I mean I know what I want to do ( well kind of) just scared to go out there and get it.....
So why am I telling you all this ????? Well obviously I started this blog last year June and this is my fourth blog post..... again another sign of my non-committal attitude.
So now on 1st April 2012 I pledge to :
- Put up at least three blog posts per week ( I was going to say four but let’s take baby steps )
- I will start going jogging/gym every other day
- I will make a decision on where I want to move to by the end of this month
- I have officially decided to follow my dreams (sounds cliché I know) I started last year, but kind of stalled ( due to fear of failure) but I am going to actively work on it.
- Finally I am going to allow myself to be open to having relationships, dating, basically guys in general.... since my Ex I have literally closed all of that off and entered a I HATE ALL MEN phase, however it’s time to get out of it ( besides I will be on the shelf very soon, according to my mum once you hit 25 it’s all downhill from there )
I think that’s it for now ... but I will update accordingly.