Thursday 16 June 2011

Welcome

So its 2.06am on 17th June 2011, I cant sleep ( this is an ongoing issue for me) and I have randomly decided to start a blog ( well that’s not exactly true, its been on my mind for quite some time now ) due to my somewhat limited writing skills ( I got a B in GCSE English *bows head in shame*), I am warning readers now ( well that is if there are any), my grammar is not perfect, and my entries may not be the intelligent and witty sort that you are used too, however I will try my best.

So what is this blog about? To be honest I don’t know, I can’t even guarantee there will be regular updates, I guess its just  literally random musings, about a twenty something year old experiences, most likely to be about relationships because that’s all I seem to talk about these days ....

The blog is anonymous of course because I want the freedom to talk about anything..... it will be an honest account of my interactions with the crazy world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment